Saturday 2 July 2011

Karma= Newton's Third Law

Bad people always get bad things in return. All the evil or mean things or anything bad that you do to others, will get back to you in return sooner or later. It is just a matter of time... This is what you call Karma. I believe in Karma and I believe that what ever you do in life, good or bad, you will receive the same in return. I believe it is just the same as physics Newton's Third Law: for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. So now you can see the relationship right?

So, don't mistreat or benefit anyone and don't sacrifice innocent people in the dirty games you play or any of your disgusting conspiracies. God have eyes and ears. You can cheat everybody and anybody but God always know, ALWAYS.

So to those idiots, ( you know who you are ) you will get back everything that you had done to me. I don't wish you bad but let's face it, that is exactly what you will get. To this particular guy who was one of the masterminds behind all those shit, if you ever read my blog and this post well just so you know, I knew what happened to you and all I can say is...... SERVE YOU RIGHT, F*** FACE!!! Hahahaha!!!! I don't laugh at people's misfortunes but you're exceptional. I'm laughing so hard in my heart and I don't feel bad at all. Well, I guess I'm just pure evil. ;-) That's what you get for stamping traumatising memories into my brain. Good luck with the healing! It's good that you get a 4-month break from working because at least you have the time to re energise and come out with a new evil plan and find a new innocent victim. Remember, KARMA!!! KARMA!!! =D
Love,
ML

No comments:

Post a Comment