Sunday 17 July 2011

Joke Of The Day

At home, I wanted to see if I had chosen the correct mosquito repellent from Guardian and so I tore off the wrapper. While I was doing that, my mum who was using the computer heard the loud ripping sound.

Mum: Ohhhhh.... Adik hungry eh? (she thought I had opened a packet of biscuits or something)
Me: *silence*

I walked straight to my mum while holding the repellent. My mum hates the smell of it but because our house is full of mosquitoes lately and also because the repellent works great, she bought it without second thought.

Me: Mummy, nah... *putting the repellent right at her nostrils*
Mum: (still didn't know it was a mosquito repellent up to this point as she was very busy concentrating on her computer game and honestly I thought she knew what it was) "Don't want lah..." (by the way, that's her usual words whenever my sis and I offer her food but she doesn't mean it most of the time. hehe..>.<) *opening her mouth to bite the repellent and her mouth slightly touched it)
Me: *in total shock!! pulled the repellent away from my mum when I realised she thought it was food and almost bit it!*
By this time, I was laughing my head off.
Mum: *finally realised and wiped her mouth * You very sueh heng eh? Laugh lah..Laugh lah.."
Me: *still laughing hysterically and rolling on the floor*

So, this is what happened yesterday to be precise. This is the story of my life, just perfectly imperfect! I still can't stop laughing when I think about it. *Laughing quietly*

No comments:

Post a Comment