Monday 25 July 2011

1-Day Trip To KL

It's been a week since my update and it was a busy week for me; totally exhausting but fun. Had my haircut on Wednesday and on Thursday, my sis, her bf and I went to KL for a day. Imagine leaving at about 8am and coming home at almost 11pm on the same day. I almost died a few times on that day due to exhaustion but overall it was super fun! It's been a few years since I went to KL and I was quite surprised to see all the obvious changes there. And you know what? I took ALL the public transportations in KL in 1 day, not a single one missed! I went to KL actually to help my sis and her bf pack their stuff from their apartment but before all the hard work began we went to Midvalley and tried so many mouth-watering food. =) Filled the belly first before the conscription. Hehe.. My sis and her bf took the opportunity to celebrate my success in entering university there. I was truly touched! *sob sob* Here are the pictures from our 1-day trip...
Ronald, my sis bf. *approved!*
My beloved sis and I.
My 1st time at the train station.
I know I'm short..Lol. and geeky me with my specs on. Had to use it or else I couldn't see and take all in. Hehe..
Ok, much better..at least I don't look like a dwarf in this pic.
Superman posing while eating?

Mushroom soup from Express Soup.
Yummy!
My celebration at Tony Roma's. Die die must try!!!! Excellent food + service.


Cutest couple of the year? Wait until I found my guy then I'll take your title. Lol...

Sweet!

Bottomless Drinks. Cheers!! 
2 thumbs up!
Super big pasta with chicken but I managed to finish all up. *Clap Clap*

Too much to handle.
Cornet with vanilla filling. Super yummy!!
Mine.
Joanne's a.k.a my sis
Ronald's
Chicken and vegetable soup
Love this!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment