Monday 4 July 2011

Melody, The Nigella Lawson's Disciple

Last Friday ( 1st of July), I tried my hands in baking. Baked cookies for the very first time all by myself and I was very proud of it! I'm a chocoholic! That means I love anything chocolate- ice-cream, cookies, cakes or just plain chocolate, you name it. So it was no surprise that my first cookies I've ever baked was totally chocolate chocolate chip cookies... All I can say is those cookies were YUMMY!!! They tasted like Famous Amos cookies but mine were not as sweet as theirs (it's a good thing because my family and I dislike sweet stuff). Everything turned out great and it was totally unexpected how well things went even though there was a tiny problem with the uneven heating from the old oven. But overall there is no complain at all. =) Mummy spent a lot of money buying all the ingredients and I felt extremely guilty! Sorry mummy! So, all I could do was to make sure I did not waste mummy's money and to do my very best. No pressure! >.< I can still remember my very 1st attempt in baking a couple of years ago. I baked chocolate cake (as expected) and it turned out dry, sweet and a little burnt. I had to scrape out the burnt parts just to make it edible. Lol..What a let down! And I still remember dividing the cake and giving them to my swimming coaches. Gosh,how embarrassing and foolish! Fortunately this time luck is on my side. Guess I'm getting better in the kitchen. Hehe..=D


Totally Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies! Not for the healthy eaters or diet freaks.

4 comments:

  1. looks like what? better be something good or else i will hunt u down! lol..i know they don't look wonderful but more important is the taste rite? =) btw, who r u, lonely boy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. err... u know... the toilet thingy? XD hahahahaha....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha!!! ya, i know that.. but hey!! i'm d only 1 who is allowed to say that! how dare u?!?! lol..oic, so u're mr.lonely..=)

    ReplyDelete