Friday 15 July 2011

Sabah Here I Come!!!

Today is a great day! I will run around my house like hooligans but i shall wait for the rain to stop first. Finally the day that I've been waiting for for months has arrived and today is a glorious day indeed. I got my university result in the afternoon from my sis. She was the one who was more eager to know about the result than myself so unsurprisingly she was the one who sent the sms first at 12pm sharp! I did send mine after that but the reply I got was that the system was down due to the overflowing sms from all the students eagerly wanting to know what they got.=) The great news is I got the course that I applied for that is networking engineering in UMS (University Malaysia Sabah). Thank God! I was putting quite a high hope in getting chemical engineering but I didn't get that. That was my 1st choice. But it's ok because at least I got one of the courses I wanted. Things happen for a reason right? Hehe..The other course I applied besides chemical and networking was software engineering. I got my 3rd choice in my uni application and I'm so thankful! I know some of you might wonder why I would want to to go to a place so far from home. A place where you can't go by car or bus or even train but by airplane; all the way from Malacca to Sabah. All I can say is that I want to be independent. It's high time for me to step out of my comfort zone and dive head first into a whole new adventure. I want to be a tough and independent girl who doesn't cry and run to my mum when life gets hard. Everyone is very happy for me and for those who were kind and caring enough to ask and wished me good luck, thank u sooooo much! =) I will be leaving end of next month. I'm already starting to miss my family, cats and home so much. I'll not waste my time left in Malacca so now is the time to enjoy!!!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats!Hope we can meet before you leave Melaka! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, sure!!juz tell me when n whr n i'll appear in a second!lol.. thanks, varsha!! gonna miss u!=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank u, yin chiu! pls take good care of urself k? n i wish u nothing but the best in whatever u do..=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gambateh for your future undertaking!!^^
    miss u....^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank u,amy! u too jia you and all the best in everything you do! =)

    ReplyDelete