Monday 27 June 2011

All The Single Ladies!!!

When we reach a certain age especially when we hit puberty, there is a whole new feeling kicking inside of us and of course hormone changes. I think that's the reason why people act differently after reaching puberty and when they enter into the new phase of teenage life, which we might sometimes refer to as the ultimate nightmare for some parents. When we enter into this seemingly new and exciting world when everything feels and looks new and alluring, we will easily get caught up with all the changes; physical, mental, emotions and surroundings. As we grow older, the desire to be in a relationship slowly snowballs and that's when we view the opposite sex in a totally different way. All of a sudden, boys are not so gross anymore and girls just look like blossoming flowers.

Yeap, that was how I felt too but as the day goes by I'm starting to really appreciate my single life. When I said it last time I just said it but I didn't really mean and feel that way. However, now I said it with a sincere and truthful heart. I HATE LOVE being single! Single means total freedom and I don't have to worry about my so-called "another half". When I gave a thorough thought about relationships, to be honest I'm not ready to be in one yet. I just don't think I found the right one yet whom I will open up the door to my heart and let him be in my life. Just the thought of it gives me the feeling that this is totally wrong and I'm not ready at all. For the time being, I just love being alone or spend some quality time with my family. =) I LOVE SINGLEHOOD!!! Can't stress it more..

Sometimes, I feel like I'm a heartbreaker. Rejected and broke a few hopeful hearts along the way. It is purely because I don't feel like they are the right one for me. I just don't feel the same way as they did for me. Even if that person is a good guy, no feelings means no hope. I don't regret my decisions and I'm sticking with them. I honestly admit that I am the type of girl who doesn't have any luck with the guys I have crushes on. Unreciprocated love you see... Haha...XD But I'm a strong believer of things happen for a reason so it means that they are not the one. =) When I looked back at all my crushes for all those people, well.... I think I'm just being plain young and foolish and full of raging hormones. LOL.. I used to think that what I felt was love but now I know that it is just a crush. No big deal. And if I were to be given a chance to be in a relationship with them; even with the person I wrote about in my previous post, well, I'll pass. No, thank you!=)

Soooooo... I just wanna say that... All the single ladies, put your hands up!!! We rule!!!
Love,
ML

No comments:

Post a Comment