Monday 20 June 2011

It's Saturday, Saturday, Gotta Get Down On Saturday!

So there is a new addition to my family or what my mum likes to call 2+1. Someone way back from Sabah. His name is Ronald, my sis bf. Almost every Friday my sis will come home from KL with Ronald as they're doing their internships at the same place and so 2 days ago was his 22nd birthday. We decided to celebrate his birthday together with Mother's Day- I know it's already over but it's never too late as long as someone cares and is sincere right? Also, it was the day when all of us had the chance to celebrate it together as a family.

About 6pm we went to Renaissance Hotel to take our delicious chocolate cake- birthday cake for the birthday boy. Then, we went to 'Wok And Pan' that serves Western delicacies to have our dinner. We ate so much that we would seriously puke if we took another bite of anything. However, the food was awesome!! 5 gold stars all the way!! =) The minestrone soup was awesome! My sis who doesn't really like western food especially western soups surprisingly loved it so much that she asked me to prepare that soup for her. WTH? Do I look like a Western chef? Overall, those minestrone soup, pumpkin soup, spaghetti, super large chicken burger, fish and chips, chicken cordon bleu and BBQ chicken were excellent! Looking forward to going there with my family again soon. =)

So here are the picturese taken and the video I've recorded... Enjoy!
P.S: My hair is super ugly because as usual one's hair will look extra horrible when it's in the process of growing after choping it short. So please do ignore my hair. Just imagine I was wearing something on my head, wig or something, or simply imagine my hair part is blurry. Thank you for your co-operation. =D







The fun didn't really end there. After dinner we headed straight to Dataran Pahlawan to catch a movie. We were supposed (and wanted real bad) to watch 'Kung Fu Panda 2' but alas, the seats left were separated and well to make it simple, the screen was basically directly glued to our faces. Therefore, we ended up watching my show, the 'Green Lantern' at 9.30pm. Ronald called me Green Lantern weeks before the show was premiered because the 1st time we all went out , I wore a green top, and I mean super green, green all the way. (Btw, green is my favourite colour) So that was how I got the name and he still calls me that- he and my sis! Fortunately, that show or should I say my show was great! The show ended at 11.30pm and then it's time to go home because the next day the mother of all lanterns- that's my mum had to go to work in the morning. So, basically that day was full of awesomeness! We had lots of fun and everybody was super happy! Great food, great movie and most importantly great company! What more could I ask for?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you really had an awesome day! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..i had an awesome time indeed. Really wish to meet u at d reunion but I knw u can't make it on time. Miz u alot! N another thg is y is ur blog doesnt have d follow button? I wan!! :-)

    ReplyDelete