Wednesday 16 March 2011

The World Is Ending Soon,And So I've Been Told.

Is the world really coming to an end next year? I hope not but judging from all the endless and unexpected catastrophes that are happening to our world nowadays; for example like the unexpected Tsunami and earthquake in Japan that took thousands of innocent lives and left others homeless and injured both physically and emotionally, I'm pretty sure it is. Most of you will seriously look back at your life and think about what you have or have not done. Some may nervously find that they have not done anything significant in their lives or even realizing one of their many dreams and wishes. However, for the minority who is fortunate enough to live their dreams and don't really care about living or dying as they are already content with their lives,well, apocalypse doesn't really bother them much. To be honest, I have always thought deeply about my life and I even before the word 'apocalypse' started to spread like wild fire. From time to time I would stop and reflect on myself and the life I'm living. Looking back, I can honestly say that there are still so many things I have not done whether it is minor or huge.The life I'm living now, well... there is nothing much to say. I was trying real hard to recall the things I've done for the past 20 years of my life; something that I'm really proud of and can proudly share with the people surrounding me but all I got was a big fat 0. I realised that all the things I wish to do before I die are all left unchecked. Even the simplest things like playing in the rain-which I cannot really do now unless I want my skin to corrode or get cancer, screaming my lungs out on top of the mountain or just riding round town aimlessly on a bike are just mere dreams. Don't get me wrong. By bike I mean motor not bicycle. Do you want me to die cycling?? The clock is ticking fast so do what your heart desires- and take note that I'm not encouraging negativity here only the good stuff your heart tells you to do. Tell all the people you love that you sincerely love them before it's too late and if you like someone and you don't have the courage to say it to them, well, it's now or never. What do you got to lose? If you have anything you are dying to say to anybody, speak now because the things you will regret the most are the things left unsaid. (but think wisely before you speak though) Live your dreams no matter how small they might be. And... The world does not revolve around YOU AND YOU ONLY so leave a positive impact in other people's lives too and most importantly stay happy always!



No comments:

Post a Comment