Thursday 24 March 2011

The Wanted. And I Oh So Want Them Too!!


I was lazing around watching TV as usual when I spotted this group of guys with nice voices singing a wonderful song live. 1st thing that came into my mind was I LOVE THAT SONG and oooohhhh...They're not that bad looking either!!  Woah! Handsome and talented??? Sign me up!! So, here are a few songs and pictures for you to drool over ( actually there's nothing to drool about coz they just look like well...Guys!!) and listen to by this new band called "The Wanted". Enjoy!

My favourite song of all three. All Time Low.I can totally relate to this song.

Heart Vacancy


Gold Forever

2 comments:

  1. Heard that song on radio as well !
    Love it too!!!^^
    But I didn't notice that it was ALL TIME LOW ~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..came out on d radio ady? lol..i didn't knw. saw this guys on tv. very nice right? we have d same taste! lol..>.<

    ReplyDelete