Wednesday 9 March 2011

My 1st Blog EVER!! =)

After weeks of trying to create a blog of my own finally i've made it.Eureka! I have to admit sometimes I do have dumb blonde moments. Lol.. Ok,I'll start by introducing myself.. I'm a petite girl with dark hair and BIG eyes. I'm just your typical girl-next-door kind of girl. i have nothing special to brag about, i have very big appetite that some ppl say i have black hole in my stomach-i had my heavy dinner earlier on at work and now i'm enjoying McDonald's while writing my 1st ever post- just called for delivery about an hour ago.haha..gosh!realizing that McD food is getting smaller! sometimes i get overly emotional and sensitive,i have anger management problem and am trying my best to control it, love animals, love my family to death, easily fall for someone BUT I DON'T BELIEVE IN FAIRYTALES,easily nervous,shy at times-depends on the situation and mood,talkative but not all the time, always hoping for the best but expecting the worst-that's how i avoid myself from being heart-broken, i'm a simple girl and sometimes can be considered as boring,love reading storybooks and hate fakers. oh ya,i'm not the type of girl who will share my feelings,problems and thoughts verbally so i love to pen down my feelings.So this blog will be my personal diary and voice. when you read this and it happens to be about you,then you will know but don't worry,if it's negative stuff then names won't be revealed here.So let's just say that i'm your Taylor Swift but in blogging form.lol..but on 2nd thought, who the hell will care to read my blog? so maybe names will be revealed here just for me to see and remember.=)  

No comments:

Post a Comment