Monday 14 March 2011

Thanks For The Memories!

The first time I saw you was back in Lower 6. There was something about you that really caught my eye. You really have style. Even with your school uniform on you looked cool and punk.Honestly, you looked best in that.=) You're a really quiet and cool guy and I didn't know your name back then. You added me on FB and everything else started. I guess the only reason we knew each other was through FB and we only communicate there, not in school. We exchanged our numbers- also on FB and started to sms frequently. I like messaging you alot! And most of the time we would sms each other till 4am. You were really fun to chat with but in person you were a whole new person- quiet and awkward. I guess you were more comfortable chatting through FB and phone rather than in person. I was really an emo girl back in Form 6. Hated everything and almost everyone surrounding me and you were the only friend who cheered me up and I thank you for that. When my mum met with an accident and I had transportation problem to tuition, I asked for your help and you willingly helped me,and I thank you for that too! Actually, I could ask a few other friends to help me but i chose you because I really wanted to get to know you better. You helped me sincerely for months and never asked for anything in return. You were always there in my darkest hour. You were my superman. That was when I realised you were really an amazing guy and had no twisted games planned in your head. If I wanted to go anywhere after tuition you would send me and even during CNY you willingly drove all the way from your house and took me all the way to a friend's house for a visit- it was really far from my house actually. You're super smart and always hide your feelings deep inside your heart; way too deep sometimes that I couldn't really figure you out most of the time and sometimes I got really annoyed. You are not drop dead gorgeous and some might find you not good looking at all but I don't really care because your inner beauty shines so bright and beautiful that I found myself enchanted by you. I am not the type of girl who has the ultimate confidence to tell someone about my feelings. I rather keep it to myself than to let you know how I feel. And I'm also the traditional type of girl who thinks that guys are the ones who should make the 1st move. I didn't know how you felt about me and I really wanted to know but I never asked. The only move I made was telling you how wonderful you are and if you really took notice, all the little things I had done or said to you that were easily ignored were the ones that showed that you are important to me. Eventhough we are not close anymore and for some reasons which I don't even know, you pushed me away so far and stop communicating with me, I still think you are a wonderful person and I was really lucky to have known you. You sincerely are one of the people around me whom I will always cherish and have a place in my heart.  You still keep running through my head every now and then but I believe that things happen for a reason and maybe you're just not the guy with a white horse. Maybe we're just not meant to be. Maybe there is someone great waiting for me in the future- my soulmate. I believe He is saving the best for last for me so no worries and don't rush. Enjoy your single life to the max now. Right? *wink* I dedicate this post especially for you but seriously i hope you never read this because it's too obvious that it was you i was talking about. I hope I will always remain in your memory and I wish you all the best in your life and may you have all the happiness you deserve. Peace! XD  

2 comments:

  1. Aww Melody... *big bear hug* I can relate to your situation. I can see that you had some really good times with him, and you wish you could have more from the relationship. I don't know whether you've tried contacting him again, but I think you should, if you haven't done so. I know it sucks when someone close to you suddenly pulls away without giving any reason, because I've been in that situation before, and at that time I really liked him, so that kinda sucked even more. :/

    Anyhow, I'm glad to see that you're being optimistic about it, instead of other girls who will be begging for him to come back, crying and looking so desperate. LOL. Stay strong, dear. :) But I know, even though you may say you're fine, when you sit down and have nothing to do, your mind will tend to drift towards him. Other people might tell you to get over him as soon as possible, but don't worry, if you think about him, just let it be. Don't force yourself too hard to get over him too soon. We both know how it feels because we've been through it. As much as we say we want to get over him, the truth is, we don't want to. It's only been a while. It's okay to still think about him and the wonderful memories you had. ;) While you still have fond memories of him, cherish them. Then when you're ready, you will forget about him naturally. :) Good luck Melody! And you can always talk to me if you want to. High school friends are always the best. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u very much,cris! i don't have the courage to contact him agn. i'm afraid of rejection n also it seems that he is ignoring tis post completely so i'm just gonna try n move on. thank u for being so understanding. some might find me stupid n said i have no taste or ask me to forget abt him bt u just knw exactly wat to say at d right time. u're the best n i'm lucky to have u as my friend. all d best in ur life n in finding ur true love.=)

    ReplyDelete