Friday 19 August 2011

Singing And Dancing My Heart In

I went to watch Glee Concert in 3D with a bunch of my Form 6 friends (Long Choy, Ivan, Wen Chiang, Ben, Vince and Chui Shan) and to tell you the truth, the movie was awesome although there are slight eenny meeny tiny problems with it. Let's list them:
  1. Seriously, I paid RM17 per ticket and I expect to watch the whole concert but what I got was half concert and half stories about prom, dwarf, gay and not slim human beings. I know Glee inspires a lot of people all around the the world but come on, this is supposed to be a concert. There are already enough inspiring stories on TV and Internet so there is no need for them to put another long slot of inspiring stories in the movie. If you really want to do so, just do another segment about it on TV not cinemas!! Btw, I have nothing against inspiring stories about life and I love them a lot but seriously, this is a concert!!! I just wanna have fun!!
  2. And again, I paid RM17 for the ticket and what I got was the edited version of the concert. And I really mean fully edited, edited too much that the concert shown turned out to be half of what the real concert was really like. The ridiculous part is that if you want to see the full version of the concert, you have to buy the DVD. Wth? I paid RM17 for goodness sake, RM17!! (and yes, I'm stingy!)
  3. Due to the atmosphere and place I couldn't dance like no one's watching, sing like no one's listening and put my hands in the air like I just don't care. So, instead of singing and dancing my heart out, it was more like singing and dancing my heart in.
Anywho, the movie was still great and I got to see my Blaine a.k.a Darren Criss performed our love songs, "Silly Love Song" and "Teenage Dream" and also the very awesome "Raise Your Glass".  And the other glee cast members did a very good job. Brava, Brava!! They seriously rule!! So, all you Gleeks out there, please do watch the movie. It's a must watch movie/concert of the year and trust me you will never regret it.


OK, back to my outing. So, after the show we went to have our early dinner and after that Long Choy and I went to Ivan's house and guess who was first one to greet us with so much enthusiasm? It was Ivan's dog, Teddy!! 2 words to describe him- enthusiastic and super cute!!!! Makes me wanna have a dog even more!! What's not to love about dogs? They are man's best friends and they're super adorable!!! Ivan's mum was upstairs and Long Choy and me had decided earlier on in the car that we were going to pull a prank on his mum. FYI, Ivan's mum had never seen me before and so did I and yeah, I am proud to say that I am mischievous. Okay, okay, it was not really a prank that you see on TV or Youtube but this one was a verbal prank. So, when his mum finally came down Long Choy greeted her and introduced me as Ivan's girlfriend. Guess what did I say? I said "Hi, ma!" If only I could take a picture of her face at that time, I bet you will laugh your socks off! Her face was seriously priceless!! She was so shocked that her face suddenly turned clueless and blur. LOL!!! And we did the same thing to his dad when his dad came home after work. My other friends who joined us later did not know about the prank and they were laughing their ass off when they heard me calling him Pa (Papa). And so 'Papa' was also shocked as expected because a girl who has never been there before and was never introduced to the family came in and all of a sudden called him that. I left at 10pm and the rest of my friends headed for a karaoke session. It's already late and I'm not a big fan of karaoke session so for this next activity, I'll pass. Good night everyone and hope you guys had a wonderful day today too!

XOXO,
Melody.

No comments:

Post a Comment