Wednesday 3 August 2011

Nutty Professor? Yeah, Right! Nut Head? That's More Like It.

I went for my medical check-up and I'm glad I did not continue procrastinating. The place was packed like a can of sardine and it took me the whole morning for everything to be completed. If you know me really really well, you would have known that I'm the queen of self-humiliation and I will do something that is real silly and dumb sometimes. I could compile a whole book of all the embarrassing stories in my life if I want to.

So, there is no 'fun' stories to tell today except that when I was asked to pee in a cup for my urine sample (TWICE) I found myself comparing my pee with the others that were on the tray and unsurprisingly my cup was the fullest. Urine sample requires only a small amount of urine because it is usually just to check your urine acidity, whether one is pregnant or not, etc. but judging by the the amount I gave them it was like giving a marathon runner a cup of water to quench their thirst. So what did I do? Take it back and reduce the amount? No no no... I just left it there. The fullest cup wins!! The second time I went to for my 'pee competition', I almost opened the door of something that looked a lot like a refrigerator and put my bottle of urine in it. Cold urine? That's cool! The guy in the room just pointed out the place I was supposed to put my bottle and the blur me of course became a nut head and and thought that he was pointing at the 'refrigerator'. You couldn't believe how many people suddenly screamed "Noooooo" at the same time. That's just wonderful! A good wake-up call for Miss Blurry Melody. I left the room as soon as possible without saying a single word. Medical check-up, checked! Humiliation, checked!

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA! You didn't tell me that last night during our phone conversation... Why did you miss that story out? HAHAHA.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheh! ntg to tell. not funny.. hmph!! lol..

    ReplyDelete