Tuesday 16 August 2011

Glee Project

I watched ''Glee Project'' for the first time today and I'm loving it! Watching real people with real and raw talent are just so inspirational and intriguing. It not only makes my eyes glued to the TV but also makes my eyes turn green with envy!! Just to inform you in advance, if you don't have any talent in singing/ acting like me, please do control your eyes. Hehe..=P I love watching people who can really sing live. If you have these kinds of talent it means that life is treating you good. If only I have a big voice instead of a loud one I'd definitely sign myself up for the audition. I can feel a knife in my lungs when the casting director said that the ''Glee Project'' audition is, I mean was ="( opened to EVERYBODY worldwide! There goes my chance...Watching the contestants hitting the high and big notes effortlessly drives me crazy!! How could a normal, regular human being possibly sing that way??? This applies to all the other stars who can really sing their lungs out, hitting all the right notes without cracking their voices one bit. *green gooey stuff is coming out from my eyes. where's the tissue?*

So I would definitely recommend you to watch it.  It is sooooo much better than all those other nonsense reality shows such as ''Toddlers & Tiaras'' (arghhhh!!!! makes me dislike children even more), ''Real Housewives'' (do real housewives act this way? tell me, do they??!!) and ''MTV Sweet Sixteen'' (those kids are nothing but brats). If you love watching something meaningless, then go for it. Otherwise, stay away from these shows and you'll save yourself from destroying your TV. Why don't settle for something that's worth your time like ''GLEE PROJECT'' for instance? If you love Glee, you'll love this. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment