Monday 1 August 2011

Ready, Get Set, Don't Go

Tomorrow will be exactly 1 month time left for me to savour my moment in my comfort zone. But honestly, my feelings are all jumbled up in a big bowl of emotions. Excitement, anxiety, sadness, curiosity, you name it. As the day approaches, I'm becoming more and more nervous to leave. I'm really starting to freak out. I really have no idea what is in store for me but all I can do is think and head towards positivity. That's the least I can do to keep my spirit high. I've started packing because it is better to do it now than to do it last minute. Last minute anything just spells for disaster. I've bought quite a lot of stuff to bring along to my new "3 years hometown". There are still so many things I have to do before I can breathe a sigh of relief. So for now I think I need an extremely big inhaler to keep my heart beating.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment