Thursday 28 April 2011

Erase Past Tense & Future Tense From Your Dictionary. Keep Only The Present Tense

We are constantly worried about the future and the answers we don't know. Not only that, we can't seemed to let go of our past. We are so caught up in what was, what will and what if that we tend to forget about WHAT IS. I have to admit I am one of those people. Isn't it annoying sometimes when we are alone, flashbacks about the 'dark' past will suddenly intrude our wandering minds without any invitation and mess up our emotions? Out of the blue, we feel a sudden rush of emotions- sadness, regrets, anger, frustration, pain. If bad things were to happen, we would think about 'what if' and the things that would turn out if and only if we took the other path. And adding to the self-inflicted misery, we will ponder and worry about the future. For now, I bet most of us are dying to know about our university acceptance results. What will happen is one of the many questions that will linger in the back of our minds. For those who did not obtain the results they desired, they would definitely thought about the possible outcomes if they were to study harder or do something differently and so here goes the 'what if' again. ( FYI, this is a general statement. I am not talking about anybody here, neither you nor myself )  Even if it seemed impossible to do, all I can say is STOP NOW and just be happy. If you want a happy life then stop dwelling about the past and don't worry about the future. Just soak yourself in the moment and go full blast! Be happy! Do something that makes you happy! Break out of your shell. Go crazy! Seize the day. Make the most of today and live today like it's your last. What really matters is NOW.  I know it's a task that seemed hard to execute and I don't know if you're going to take my word for it and start doing something but this will be my mission. Happiness is all that matters!!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment