Sunday 17 April 2011

Day 3

Sambal Prawn & ABC Soup

                   Hot & Spicy!! Simply Delicious!!


I gave a peranakan twist to this soup- added bunga cengkih and kayu manis in it. Superb! Give your future kids this soup when they're learning their ABC. This will speed up their learning process. >.<
    
Day 4

"Healthy diet"

I was too lazy to cook and didn't feel like eating rice for dinner.So,this is what I ate for my dinner.My favourite fruit! Healthy right? Lol..Actually....this is not the only thing I ate. I ate junk food, bread, mushroom+cheese soup and drank organic soya drinks to fill my stomach. Hehe.. Still sounds healthy to me..XD

Day 5

Rendang ayam & Mee Suah Soup


I like it dry.
These are all recipes that my grandma handed down to my mum. I totally love everything, well maybe not everything but surprisingly I'm starting to love them all. The thing I learnt from cooking is that I'm starting to appreciate my food. I'm lucky enough to have something to fill my stomach daily so that makes me so much luckier than most people in the 3rd world country and also the poor ones. That is why I promise to finish all my food and never throw/keep them for another day. Another thing I noticed is that I get lesser scoldings from my mum. Hope it continues to be like this.=) I guess maybe it's because she loves me even more since I'm the one who cleans and cooks everyday now. I'm the new maid. Lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment