Monday 18 April 2011

Day 6
Nasi Goreng Peranakan Style 
My lunch 

Dinner At Shack Cafe 

Ate Cheesy Fish & Chips. Unfortunately, I was enjoying my food too much that I had forgotten to take pictures of my mum's food. Hehe.. Had a great time eating with mummy  facing the riverside.=) 

 My beloved mother.
 Me.=) Not a great picture of myself but who cares? Lol.. Great resemblance of my mum right? Haha..

Day 7
Sardine Sandwich
my breakfast
Nothing special actually but this sandwich reminds me a lot of my sis. She's the one who would make this for all of us when ever she felt like it. Miss you a lot,sis. Me & mummy are waiting for you to come home soon! <3

Melody’s Lemak Nanas, Sardine Omelette & Cencaluk

My sister's favourite dish, lemak nanas. Joanne Low,if you're looking at this,stop drooling! I can see your saliva coming out from your mouth like a fountain now. Muahahaha!!!! I promise I will cook this for you when you're back. Happy? Lol..

    Sardine Omelette

 Cencaluk


Perfect combination.=)

4 comments:

  1. hahaha!!! jealous much?? SEDAP~~~~ hingga menjilat jari kaki!! hahaha!!!! I cook for u when u come home la..wait 1 mth more.lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. >.<"
    if la can go back. accommodation also not yet confirmed but i'll go back also la. cuz mother's day ma! cicak hitam also ada!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he come our hse? great! i wont't cook for him. hahahaha!!! i give him biscuits oni.cat's biscuits .can share wif kang kang,tiger and hyper.lol..XP

    ReplyDelete