Wednesday 18 May 2011

Loser Like Me

Since I was small till now, people surrounding me especially relatives and friends constantly pointing out all my flaws directly to my face. Not only that, they always look down on me and my family and think that I will never reach the top. Some brainless and materialistic maniacs thought that once you are born in an average income family, you will always stay that way. I bet that when you have a lot of $$, people who always look down on you will suddenly show up at your doorstep and tag along behind your ass like dogs. Guess what? Go to hell! When it comes to so-called "friends", some of them especially girlfriends always find the joy in criticising my look, hair, the things I have and judging my moves all the time. Aware that I am NOT born genius or extra smart like some of them-both boyfriends and girlfriends, they too find the joy and delight in calling me names eg. stupid ( 1 friend called me that and I shall forever remember that person) or acting all smart ass and making you look like a fool and loser in front of them. For those who think that I'm stupid and a loser, well, I don't see you guys getting all A's in your STPM and our CGPA only differ a little. So, what's the big deal? Are you really that smart after all? I assume a few of my so-called "girlfriends" are swimming in a pool of jealousy. Wanna know why I said so?If those people think they're smarter, then there is no reason for them to be mean and make me feel like a dumb loser bimbo. There must be something about me that they are jealous of. That is why those haters are acting like total jerks. Why must you be so fake? Acting as my friends but at the same time trying to bring me down and making me feel like a loser when actually you guys are just haters. Everything about me seemed wrong to you. Get real yo! Jealous much? For those at work who hate me for no reason, passing lies after lies and put negative labels on me, go fuck yourself. Well,guess what? One day when I'm big and successful, you guys will still be stuck there serving other people like slaves. You guys will never go anywhere and will forever be this low. So go on, hate me! All of the above haters have 1 intention in mind that is knocking me down and making me feel like a total loser. The best scene they are dying to watch is the part where I crash and burn. Well, tell you what. Don't hate me coz I'm beautiful. I will prove to you haters that I will reach to the top and I will see you guys from above. Call me stupid, call me loser, call me whatever you want but one day you'll be screaming my name and I'll just look away. Remember that all the dirts you've been throwing my way just make me even stronger. I won't change myself because of you guys. I'm proud to be who I am. So again, go on and hate me, haters!! To my haters, here's a song especially for you sincerely from the bottom of my heart. Love, M.


      

No comments:

Post a Comment