Monday 27 February 2012

Coming Soon

I've been thinking about renewing my blog or should I say starting a fresh new blog and deleting the older posts. I think it's high time for me to start anew, open a new book with brand new chapters. I've been reading several of my older posts and am not liking what I wrote and used to like. Just realised that I was such an angry person and this blog has been a place for me to vent my anger and frustration so almost every post had been bitter. Oh, how I hate my old self! I guess when you reach 21 you'll find how silly you were in your teenage years. However, considering how crazy my life will be after today with studies and stuff I'll just have to put that plan on hold. I'll renew this crazy blog when I have the time with the story of my life as a uni student from now onwards. Bonne nuit peeps! And that's good night in French! Oh ya, I've forgotten to tell you guys that I'm currently taking French classes and will be taking this sexy language for 3 semesters here. Au revoir and bonne nuit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment